Sunday, October 28, 2018

3 Big Trips!



Hi,
I know it's been a while and I'm still buried in the day-to-day pics (forget about the day-to-day of life), but I did want to share a few special slideshows from our adventures over the past 6-ish months.

  • An awesome family trip to Lake Powell 
  • E's and my first big backpacking trip together (Angel Island) + some of our best friends 
  • A 42-miler Dad's backpacking trip around the Rae Lakes Loop in Kings Canyon National Park 


Normally, I'd post my (attempt) at witty banter, but it's just not going to happen this time :-/ So you'll just have to pretend that I'm doing it while watching some of these amazing pics.

Other than that, we're all good. Everything is a bit of a blur as it rushes by, but it's generally a good blur. Hope alls well with you and yours too!





No comments:

Post a Comment