Saturday, March 30, 2019

March 2019!


So we're a quarter through the year and I'm keeping at the blog-post-a-month pace. Go me!


March was busy (surprised??) though we successfully handled several birthday parties for J with the family & a glamorous makeover party with friends.

(Click for slideshow)

Rookie baseball is in full swing (ba-da-bing) and E is enjoying his time on the Iron Birds. He's really getting some good hits & plays this season.


Both kids crushed the jog-a-thon this year. It was a beautiful day and they raised some good $$ for the school.


And despite a really well designed leprechaun trap, the wee' ones managed to escape and make some mischief too. There's always next year!


We took the kids to their first Cirque du Soleil, VOLTA, on J's actual birthday...so I splurged on the seats and got the second row. I think the kids are as big of fans as I am -- though maybe J didn't appreciate how tight I hugged her during the act of a woman suspended and spinning to a blur...BY HER HAIR!



My personal favorite memory of the month was our first Father-Daughter dance. We had a nice meal with mommy & E beforehand and then had a wonderful night with her schoolmates and their daddies. Though I do feel really nailed the Beauty & the Beast essence that J envisioned.



We were happy to see our good family friends, Noel and Sherry for a dinner and also especially happy to have Bailey recovering nicely from his treatments last month.



We're looking forward to an even MORE packed April! (and I will get that post up, promise!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment