Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Officially a Baby!



E has been smiling, cooing, kicking, and blowing bubbles like a wild man the last few days. He's discovered that he loves rocking out to Dave Matthews Band, Jack Johnson, and Elton John. Though the thumb remains elusive, he's found his fist and will suck on that all day if his darn arms would cooperate and keep it there.

Hmm...how do I love my bath? Let me count the ways
It's amazing to see his advances minute by minute. I know it's cliché to say that, but, in this case, it's because it's true. He is no longer an infant, but now officially a baby.

As usual, this past weekend was go go go!



Friday night, we had Oma, Opa, and Uncle Brian over to chow on my sausage'n'sage savory bread pudding. Saturday morning we went to Rancho for a hike with our good friends, the Pilgerams. E loved looking at all the cows, ducks, and goats at Deer Hollow farm. True to her roots, the best part was Lisa carrying a box of bakery scones for when we needed a hike snack. 


The afternoon was spent doing stuff around the house. And while I battled something that didn't agree with me Saturday evening, Lisa and the family took E to a luau at the Garcia and Rodrigues home.


Lil'E's first luau

Uncle Terry
Lil'E was great during church on Sunday morning. And also at coffee with Uncle Mark, the girls, and the Metsers. After a quick nap (for E, not us) at home and visit from Lisa's godmother and family, we ended the weekend with wild salmon at Oma and Opa's house.


Haley loves her boys 
Uncle Reed & E

Hope all is well with everyone out there. The Ballou pack sends their love.


Guess what? I found my fist!

No comments:

Post a Comment